How you can help
Proactive and positive.
APES will always exist to care first and foremost for the Animals. We know you care, and we are empowered by you to directly and effectively change the lives of those who need our help, our love, and our respect. We work for you, and we work for them. It is our honor.
You may support our Sanctuary Fund by mailing your tax-deductible donation directly to:
11705 Estacado Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
Or make a PayPal Secured donation:
Yes! I want to help Chimpanzees get to their new home at APES Sanctuary for Primates!
Donate an Acre 2000.00
Donate ½ Acre 1000.00
Donate ¼ Acre 500.00
Sponsor ½ Acre or more and your contribution will be honored with your name engraved on a permanent mounted plaque at the APES Sanctuary for Primates.
We are grateful for your support, all donations are tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
Make a POSITIVE IMPACT by your EVERYDAY CHOICES
- Paper or Plastic? Please try using even ONE cloth bag. If every American shopper took one less bag for each purchase, it would save in hundreds of millions of bags every year.
- Don't let your car idle. Idling becomes less efficient than restarting you car after about 1 minute!
- Convert to Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFLs), home energy lighting is 20%, CFLs use 75% less energy than incandescent bulbs
- Reduce meat consumption
- Spay and neuter your domestic pets
- Adopt pets from shelters and rescue organizations
- Use organic products from cleaning to gardening to pest control
Employer Matching Gift Programs
Your company may participate in a matching program, most of these programs will match 1:1 your contribution to APES. Please check with your Human Resources Director to see if you can DOUBLE your Giving Power!
Consider a legacy of charity in your living will or trust. Planned Giving is an important way APES can continue helping the animals in your behalf. APES may be designated in any way you choose, and can be simply done when drafting or updating your trust or will. You need only to provide to your financial advisor or attorney the following APES information: The Conservation Trust dba APES (tax ID 26-0070822) a non-profit charitable organization under Texas law. Office: 11705 Estacado Dr. Frisco, TX 75034. Or, contact the APES office for assistance.
There is currently no limit on amounts deductible from federal gift and estate taxes for charitable gifts made by will or trust, and no tax will be due on assets given in this way.
Plant a Tree and Save a TreeEmail Newsletter
Your e-mail address allows us to keep in touch electronically with APES E-Updates! Administration@A-P-E-S.org